ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By shopping with Jazba Curators, you agree to accept the following conditions, under which we provide all our content and services. Please take a moment to read and understand them before you use our website.
Prices and Payment
All prices on the Jazba Curators website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and are subject to change without notice. If an item is listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price. Item pricing doesn’t include postage and handling charges. They are calculated upon checkout.
Jazba Curators accepts secure payment via Razorpay. We accept UPI, Bharat QR, All major debit and credit cards, 50+ Netbanking Options, and Mobile Wallets.
Note: For your security, we do NOT store your credit card details on our website. Razorpay processes all transactions, so you can rest assured that your credit card details are safe. As a payment provider, Razorpay uses the highest assurance SSL certificate on its website, which is the EV SSL (Extended Validity SSL) certificate. It means you can purchase with confidence, knowing your data is transmitted safely and securely every time.
1) Please ensure that the delivery details entered during checkout are correct. We will not be responsible for orders delivered to an incorrect address provided to us by you. Shipping charges will apply for orders that have to be re-sent due to incorrect details provided to us.
2) You will receive a tracking number from us once your order is on the way. It is your responsibility to ensure you will be able to receive the parcel. If a parcel cannot be delivered and has to be returned to us, re-delivery charges will apply.
3) Most orders are shipped within 2 working days and delivered within 5-8 working days from the date of dispatch.
4) COD orders require you to first make the payment to the courier partner prior to opening the parcel. The courier partner delivering your order cannot process an exchange or accept returns. All returns and exchanges need to be routed through Customer Care.
We charge a non-refundable, flat shipping fee of INR 149 on all orders under INR 3499. Orders above INR 3500 enjoy free shipping across India.
Exchange & Returns
Return & Exchange Policy
Are you a little nervous purchasing online? What if the item you ordered is not what you expected? There is no need to worry. We do our very best to capture & showcase each piece at their true beauty, through close-up photos and accurate descriptions of colour, materials and sizes. However, real life touch & feel can be hard to replace and we want you to love our products as much as we do!
1) That said, if you’d like to return or exchange an item, please contact Customer Care within 3 days of receiving your parcel (e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp us at +91-9316342767. Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter . We will respond within 24 hours of receiving your request. Return or exchange requests placed after 3 days of receiving your order will not be eligible for a return or exchange.
2) Once your return or exchange request is approved, we will arrange a reverse pickup from your shipping address. Most reverse pickups are completed within 48 hours by our courier partner.
3) Please ensure the original packaging is intact for a reverse pickup. Items must be unused and unwashed, in their original condition, with their labels and tags intact. This is essential as items need to be resalable – returns that have been used or received without their original packaging or labels/tags will be not be entertained for returns and exchanges.
4) We will notify you as soon as we receive your reverse shipment. Upon verification, if the return shipment meets the above requirements, we will process a return/exchange within 5 working days from the receipt. We will normally refund you using the same payment method that you used to purchase the goods.
5) Shipping fees and COD charges are non-refundable.
6) In case of an exchange, we will send the replacement upon receiving the return shipment. If the replacement item price is more than the original item ordered, we will send you a payment link for the balance amount. Alternatively, if the replacement item price is less than the original item ordered, we will refund the balance amount.
7) Exchanges, when requested, are limited to one-time only, and shall be admissible with respect to the same product category.
1) We take great care in packaging our products as safely as possible. In the unfortunate event where goods arrive damaged and/or faulty, please contact us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the goods.
2) We may request you to send us photographs of the damage, so we can assess the nature of the damage and offer an appropriate resolution to close the case.
3) In case of damage, we will replace the damaged merchandise at no cost to you. If we are unable to send a replacement, we will offer a refund in your original mode of payment (or bank transfer in case of COD payments).
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, gender, date of birth, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Jazba Curators LLP may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalise user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Description and Colour
All items for sale at jazbacurators.com are described and photographed as accurately as possible, however we cannot guarantee that all product descriptions are current and error free. The colours shown are representational only. Actual colours on finished pieces may vary from colours displayed. Colours are mixed and applied by hand and will therefore always vary (which is part of the charm of our products). Please note that due to the different settings in monitors the colours might also vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen. If you need any further clarification, please contact us before ordering.
Jazba Curators endeavours to keep all online listings up-to-date and accurately list the products available for immediate sale. However, should an item due to unforeseen circumstances be out of stock, and not available to be sent to you immediately, you will be contacted as soon as possible. If a particular product is ‘Sold Out’ click on ‘Join Waitlist” and we shall notify you as soon as the product is restocked.
All of our products, designs, logos, text and photographs on our website are protected by copyright, owned by Jazba Curators LLP and may not be used without permission. The content must not be reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded to a third party, transmitted, posted or distributed in any way without the express authorisation of Jazba Curators. If you would like to feature our work, please get in touch.
Discount and Review Offers
Discount Coupon code valid for new users only.
Coupon code redeemable only once on each login email id/ registered email id.
Company has right to cancel the discount offer anytime.
Only one coupon code/ discount code is applied at the time of purchase.
Click a photo and submit it along with your review on product page to avail Rs. 50 off on your next purchase.
Every time when you add a new review on any product you will get a auto-generated non-reusable code which is applicable one time only.
Only one coupon code/ discount code is applied at the time of purchase.
1) Most orders are shipped within 4-5 working days and delivered within 10-15 working days from the date of dispatch.
2) We charge a non-refundable, flat shipping fee of INR 1550 on all international orders.
3) Cash on delivery option is not available for international orders.
4) No GST is charged in case of international orders.
Who Pays For Customs Fees for International Shipping?
When a package is delivered internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
In general, the buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
These are highly difficult to predict therefore we do not calculate or collect these fees or taxes.
Jazba isn’t responsible for any additional charges that may apply after a purchase is completed on Jazba Luxury.
How do I Pay Customs Fees?
If your package is subject to customs fees, your package may be held at your local customs office. Contact your local customs office to find out your next steps as you may need to pay additional charges.