Use it as a Diya this Diwali
Create that cosy corner in your house
Make a romantic gesture with this one 😉
Create a spa-like atmosphere
Make your flowers float on the side & make it all beautiful
2. Are you always scared about getting hurt while doing aarti? – Not anymore. This tea-light is perfect for your everyday aarti/pooja.
Decorate it with fresh flowers, and you’re aarti readyy.
3. Personal chip-n-dip platter. Mind-boggling?! Isn’t it?
Why have a shared platter when you can have personal platters. Best of all – everybody gets their share of food without putting up a fight, haha.
Use it to serve bhajias-chutney, momos-dip, nachos-dip.
This is your go-to platter for serving all sorts of starters in the most unique way. Be the most incredible host ever with these platters.
4. Besides adding a safe and secure base for your tea-light, it acts as a magical element to your decor.
5. Our handmade ceramic Tea-light Holders are hand thrown on the potter’s wheel and hand-painted by our veteran studio potter.
6. They are made from durable stoneware clay for everyday use.
7. Each piece is shaped, glazed and painted entirely by hand, creating a modern bohemian feel, with no two pieces exactly the same.
8. Inspired by Wabi-Sabi, our tea-light holders capture the beauty in the imperfection of the Tagar and Lantana flowers from the Indian Backyards.Use it safely 🙂